(£229.99 for ebike)
Collect & Return
This is part of our Collect & Return service. We take away the hassle and inconvenience of having to take your bike(s) to the bike shop – We’ll pick up your bike, assess it (contact you if necessary), service it, and return it in excellent condition. Find out more about Collect & Return here.
- If you use your bike regularly (1-5 times a week)
- Every 12 months
- If you want us to leave no component untouched!
- We’d also recommend choosing this service if you are preparing for a big ride or race.
- All elements of Deluxe service PLUS:
- • All parts fully removed from frame and cleaned
- • Full Frame & Fork Clean
- • Polishing Service
- • Anti-Corrosion Formula Applied To Frame Internals
- • Hub Service: Strip/Clean/Re-grease (As Required, Ex. Hub Gear)
- • Free 1 Month Tune Up Service
- • Headset Service – Strip, Clean & Re-Greased (As Required)
- • Bottom Bracket Service And Threads Cleaned (As Required)
- • Fr/Rr Gear Inner Cables Fitted (As Required) Free
- • Fr/Rr Brake Inner Cables Fitted (As Required) Free
The ‘small print’
Occasionally, we will have to order parts to complete your repairs. This will typically not delay the return of the bike by more than a day but if a longer delay is likely, we will let you know and keep you updated on any progress.
*If you choose not to go through with our recommendations, it may not be possible to complete your service. However, the minimum charge of £29.99 will still apply. This fee covers the collection/return and report of necessary work that you will receive.