(£79.99 for ebike)
Collect & Return
This is part of our Collect & Return service. We take away the hassle and inconvenience of having to take your bike(s) to the bike shop – We’ll pick up your bike, assess it (contact you if necessary), service it, and return it in excellent condition. Find out more about Collect & Return here.
- If you use your bike regularly (1-5 times a week)
- Every 3-6 months
- If you feel your bike just needs a bit of a tune up!
- Choose a Regular Service to keep you and your ride safe and roadworthy.
- • 104 Point Safety Check
- • Mech Hanger Checked
- • Drivetrain Lubricated (As Required)
- • Wheel Hubs And Bearings Checked
- • Bottom Bracket Checked
- • Headset Checked
- • Spoke Tension Check
- • Brakes Checked And Set Up/Adjusted
- • Gears Checked And Set Up/Adjusted
- • Tyres Inspected For Wear And Inflated
- • Bolts Torque Check
- • havebike Bicycle Certification Test (BCT)
The ‘small print’
All bicycles receive a 104 point safety check prior to service. This may identify further costs additional parts and labour. You will always be notified in writing of any such costs and no work will be undertaken/further charges levied without your consent.
Safety Critical Work: If you choose not to go through with our recommendations, it may not be possible to complete your service, for example, if the work identified is of a safety critical nature.
However, the minimum charge of £29.99 will still apply. This fee covers (i) the cost of collection/return, (ii) the 104-point safety check (iii) our report on the roadworthiness of your bicycle.
Parts Availability: Occasionally, we will have to order parts to complete your repairs. This will typically not delay the return of the bike by more than a day but if a longer delay is likely, we will let you know and keep you updated on any progress.