(£79.99 for ebike)
Collect & Return
This is part of our Collect & Return service. We take away the hassle and inconvenience of having to take your bike(s) to the bike shop – We’ll pick up your bike, assess it (contact you if necessary), service it, and return it in excellent condition. Find out more about Collect & Return here.
- If you use your bike regularly (1-5 times a week)
- Every 3-6 months
- If you feel your bike just needs a bit of a tune up!
- Choose a Regular Service to keep you and your ride safe and roadworthy.
- • Mech Hanger Alignment & True
- • Drivetrain Lubricated (As Required)
- • Wheel Hubs And Bearings Checked/Adjusted
- • Bottom Bracket Check/Adjusted
- • Headset Checked/Adjusted
- • Spoke Tension Check And Adjustment
- • Brakes Checked And Set Up/Adjusted
- • Gears Checked And Set Up/Adjusted
- • Tyres Inspected For Wear And Inflated
- • havebike Bicycle Certification Test (BCT)
- • Clean Frame & Forks
The ‘small print’
Occasionally, we will have to order parts to complete your repairs. This will typically not delay the return of the bike by more than a day but if a longer delay is likely, we will let you know and keep you updated on any progress.
*If you choose not to go through with our recommendations, it may not be possible to complete your service. However, the minimum charge of £29.99 will still apply. This fee covers the collection/return and report of necessary work that you will receive.