FANTASTIC NEWS: THE UK GOVERNMENT ARE GIVING YOU £50.00 TOWARDS THE COST OF YOUR BICYCLE SERVICE/REPAIR
Want to get back on your bike but it is in need of repair? Want to treat your bike to some TLC? Then we have some great news for you. The Government’s Fix your Bike Voucher Scheme allows members of the public to receive a voucher worth up to £50 towards the cost of repairing a bicycle.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Registrations for members of the public who want to apply for a voucher open at 11:45pm on 28 July 2020 on the Energy Saving Trust website.
BOOK YOUR BIKE IN WITH US
Once you have received your Government voucher code (the “Voucher”), book for any one of our Regular, Deluxe or Super Deluxe Services via our booking page and enter Voucher code at checkout (a “Booking”).
NOTE: You will be required to pay for the FULL service amount at checkout.
Full details of the Government scheme can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/fix-your-bike-voucher-scheme-apply-for-a-voucher
IMPORTANT. YOU MUST READ, UNDERSTAND & COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN YOU BEING UNABLE TO CLAIM YOUR £50.00 REBATE.
- Once you have completed your Booking, you will receive a 5 digit job number (a “Job Number”)
- You must send an email to [email protected] with your Job Number as the subject heading together with the following details:
- Address (this MUST be the address from where we will collect and return your bike to)
- Bicycle Make & Model
- A valid Voucher Code
- A current copy of your passport or driver’s licence (with a clear picture)
- A copy of copy of: utility bill / council tax bill / mortgage statement / council/housing association rent card / benefit book.
- A picture of your bike must be sent to us first.
- The Voucher entitles customers to a maximum of £50 discount on repairs and replacements required to make your bicycle roadworthy and fit for purpose and cannot be used to redeem against any non-essential upgrades.
- During our assessment phase, we will indicate how much of the £50 voucher can be redeemed. If cost of work is greater than £50, you will be asked tocover the remainder of the cost. If the cost of the service is below £50, the voucher will only cover for the effective cost of the transaction (less than £50).
- The Voucher may only be used to cover the following items and/or repairs:
- Repair or replace tyres, tubes, wheels and related components
- Adjust, repair or replace braking system components
- Adjust, repair or replace transmission system components.
- Repair or replace other essential components which prevent safe use of the cycle e.g. deteriorated grips or saddle
- Repair or replacement of components for permanently fitted lighting systems
- NOT ACCEPTED: Replacement or upgrade of existing safe and roadworthy components
- NOT ACCEPTED: Replacement or repair of removable lighting accessories
- Vouchers will cover up to £50 per cycle.
- The cycle owner will need to pay the remainder cost if the cost is greater than £50.
- If the cost of the service is below £50, the voucher will only cover for the effective cost of the transaction (less than £50).
- A maximum of 2 vouchers can be claimed per customer address
- Only 1 Voucher may be used per bicycle.
- Vouchers must be valid at point of redemption.
- We may in our absolute discretion, refuse to issue the Rebate
- All other terms of business are subject to our general terms and conditions which can be found here.