Collect & Return
This is part of our Collect & Return service. We take away the hassle and inconvenience of having to take your bike(s) to the bike shop – We’ll pick up your bike, assess it, carry out requested repairs / service* and return it in excellent condition. Find out more about Collect & Return here.
- If you need a bike repair not a service*
- Want us to assess your bike for repair/service*
- If you want us to fit new components or accessories*
- If you need a puncture repair*
- • Professional repairs/parts fitting carried out in our fully equipped workshop (additional charges apply)
- • havebike Bicycle Certification Test (BCT)
The ‘small print’
Occasionally, we will have to order parts to complete your repairs. This will typically not delay the return of the bike by more than a day but if a longer delay is likely, we will let you know and keep you updated on any progress.
*If you choose not to go through with our recommendations, it may not be possible to complete your service. However, the minimum charge of £29.99 will still apply. This fee covers the collection/return and report of necessary work that you will receive.