(£99.99 for ebike)
Collect & Return
This is part of our Collect & Return service. We take away the hassle and inconvenience of having to take your bike(s) to the bike shop – We’ll pick up your bike, assess it (contact you if necessary), service it, and return it in excellent condition. Find out more about Collect & Return here.
- To get your bike looking and riding like new
- At least every 6 months
- If your bike needs a clean as well as a service!
- This is a great service to choose if you want to prolong the life of your beloved bike! Choose this service if you would like a nice clean bike that rides like new!
- All elements of Regular service PLUS:
- • Full Clean of Frame & Forks & Polish
- • Re-Lubrication Of Drivetrain
- • Application Of Anti-Seize Grease
- • Removal and deep clean of:
◦ Chain, Cassette, Chainset
◦ Front & Rear Mech (aka derailleurs)
◦ Brake Calipers
◦ Wheels & braking surface
Parts & labour charged additionally. Please see full price list here.
The ‘small print’
Occasionally, we will have to order parts to complete your repairs. This will typically not delay the return of the bike by more than a day but if a longer delay is likely, we will let you know and keep you updated on any progress.
*If you choose not to go through with our recommendations, it may not be possible to complete your service. However, the minimum charge of £29.99 will still apply. This fee covers the collection/return and report of necessary work that you will receive.