We take away the hassle and inconvenience of having to take your bike(s) to the bike shop – We’ll pick up your bike, service it, and return it in excellent condition. Got more than one bike? Not a problem, we can look at those as well.
And what’s even better, we offer a 48-72 hour turnaround so you’ll be back on your trusty bike before you know it!
We offer three Service Levels, plus a Repair service (Fix Me Fit Me):
- Regular – choose a Regular Service to keep you and your ride safe and roadworthy
- Deluxe – choose this service if you would like a nice clean bike that rides like new
- Super Deluxe – leaves no component untouched.
- Fix Me Fit Me – if you’re in need of a repair, choose this service and let us know what issues you’re experiencing.
Use our handy Q&A below if you have any further questions about how our service works.
- Unlike bike shops who have a long waiting list, you don’t have to wait weeks for your bike to be collected and serviced. Even in peak season, we’ll be able to collect your bike and return it within 48-72 hours.
- We offer collection dates 7 days a week. Our collection slots are either AM (9am-1pm) or (1-6pm). If you have an AM or PM preference let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We have a highly trained team who have experience and qualifications to service/repair a range of bicycles including:
- Road bikes, Gravel bikes, Cyclo-cross bikes, Tri-bikes, Track bikes
- Mountain bikes (hardtail and full suspension)
- BMX bikes
- Fixies and single speeds
- Brompton bikes (and other folding bikes)
- Commuter bikes
- Kids’ bikes
- Electric bikes
- Trikes & cargo bikes
- Plus anything else that is considered a ‘bicycle’
- Unfortunately, we can’t do everything on the same day. However, we can offer you a courtesy bike while we service yours. Just please be sure to mention the courtesy bike in your booking (and what type of bike yours is so we can find you a suitable courtesy bike).
- Everything that is included in the services is listed here. Additional parts and labour are charged for separately
- When your bike comes in, we’ll carry out a 104 point safety check. This is an in-depth check to see whether any additional parts or labour will be required/recommended. We will not undertake any additional work without your authority and will contact you to arrange this.
- The mechanic working on your bike will give you a call once they have carried out the safety check. If they cannot contact you, you will receive notification that we have been trying to contact you and ask that you get in touch. This is a great opportunity to ask the mechanics questions about any potential upgrades you are thinking about and get some top-class professional advice.
- We never try to sell you things you do not need, and our mechanics are not paid on a commission structure. We value our reputation, which is very important given the high-profile clients we work with (including the Police!).
If our technician recommends you replace certain parts on your bicycle, it is because they are worn/not working properly. Worn parts will not work correctly and it is not possible to conduct a great service on your bike if you do not replace worn parts.
- Yes of course, we understand everyone likes a bargain and there are some good deals online. We will of course only charge you fitting costs to fit these parts (please see price list).
Please don’t ask our mechanics to fit your online purchased parts for free. It’s very cheeky! Instead, why not check our prices first, you may find it cheaper to buy directly from us as we do fit certain parts purchased from us for free.
All our parts are from authorised suppliers and come with full warranty and have gone through rigorous testing for quality and safety.
Please also be aware there are many counterfeit cycling products advertised for sale online. If we suspect the parts are counterfeit, we cannot fit these for you.
- All labour work comes with a 3-month warranty. All parts supplied by us come with a manufacturer’s warranty, minimum 12 months. (User misuse and fair wear and tear is not covered).
If you do experience problems with your bike following a service, please do not hesitate to get in touch, we want our customers to feel super happy with the level of service they receive!
- When you book online you pay upfront for the service price. On return of your bike the driver can take payment by card (they do not carry cash for change).
WHEN WE COLLECT
Daily collections available from anywhere within the M25, 7 days a week.
Bicycles returned within 48 to 72 hours
We collect between 09:00 & 18:00 and can offer morning or afternoon timeslots.
Our driver contacts you in the morning with an AM or PM ETA for collection so you can plan your day.
Our technicians are all experienced professionals, qualified to a minimum of Cytech Technical 2.
We service all types of bicycle, from Bianchi to Brompton, Hybrid to Hoy.
We’re also trusted to service and maintain bicycles for the likes of the Metropolitan Police and London Ambulance Service. We have even serviced the Boris Bikes.